How your company can help
Corporate giving creates a positive environment for business to grow, attract new employees, and help the community. Investing in the hospital is an investment in your business. A healthy community provides a positive environment for business to grow, and attracts skilled employees and their families. Your employees will also be proud to be part of a company that supports the community.
Investing in the hospital is an investment in your business. A healthy community provides a positive environment for business to grow, and attracts skilled employees and their families.
Benefits to your company include tax incentives and public recognition in our Annual Report, Annual Community Update and Donor Reception, and in our Donor Recognition area in the Hospital. Naming opportunities may be available for major gifts.
We would be happy to meet with you and discuss ways you can help out. Here are a few opportunities to consider:
- An annual gift
- Sponsor a special event
- Provide advertising dollars or space on your newspaper ad to support an event
- Donate products or services
- Support an employee Fund or Association to set up a special event in support of St. Mary’s
- Offer your employees paid time off to volunteer during the day for a special event
- Support a matching gift program
- Support an employee deduction program
- United Way payroll program – encourage your employees to designate St. Mary’s as the charity of choice
- Present In Honour gifts such as employee of the month, client thank you, get well wish, employee anniversary or customer of the year.
For more detailed information or to discuss special projects or naming opportunities, please call our office at (519) 749-6797 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org