The Manulife Bike & Hike for Heart 2010 exceeded its fundraising goal thanks to you!
Congratulations! You helped the Manulife Bike & Hike for Heart raise $220,000 for St. Mary’s Regional Cardiac Care Centre.
Thanks to your efforts, our community has a world-class cardiac care centre that continues to serve more than 450,000 people in K-W and the surrounding communities.
We salute this year’s top fundraisers:
- Fatima Amorim (Manulife), top individual fundraiser
- Tom, Liz, Paul and Chris Motz, top fundraising family
- Manulife Canadian Division Achievers, Gold Award for top corporate fundraising team
- HSBC, Silver Award
- St. Mary’s One Team, Bronze Award
- AGFA HealthCare for entering the largest corporate team with 80 participants
- St. Mary’s Hearts in Motion Team
- Approximately 150 St. Mary’s Cardiac Rehab patients and their families joined the event as the Hearts in Motion Team and raised more than $50,000!! This team is generously sponsored by AGFA HealthCare.
Visit the official Manulife Bike & Hike website at www.bikeandhike.ca for complete details and the event gallery.