Kuntz Electroplating

In 1948, Oscar Kuntz opened Kuntz Electroplating and the company has been at the forefront of our community’s economic development ever since.   In the early 1960’s, the company was turned over to Oscar’s sons, Bob and Paul who built it into what was considered the #1 automotive finisher in the world.   Always keen to give back to the community, the company and the Kuntz family invested over $1 million into St. Mary’s and were lead donors to the One Voice, One Vision campaign from 2000-2002.

IMG_20151007_131831

Leave a Reply

  • (will not be published)