Tuesday February 27, 2018
6:30 -8:30pm | presentation begins at 7:00pm
Delta Hotel Waterloo |110 Erb Street West Waterloo, ON N2L 0C6
Attend this free educational event sponsored by Chartwell
The Beat Goes On : Ensuring Equitable and Seamless Cardiac Care Across Waterloo Wellington
- Learn how cardiac services will be expanded at St. Mary’s and beyond.
- Get an update on advanced heart rhythm services coming next year
- Hear how St. Mary’s is among top Canadian cardiac centres for patient outcomes.
- Don Shilton | President, St. Mary’s General Hospital
- Bruce Lauckner | Chief Executive Officer, Waterloo Wellington Local Health Integration Network
- Dr. Brian McNamara | Chief of Cardiovascular Services, St. Mary’s General Hospital and Grand River Hospital
- Dr. Umjeet Jolly | Cardiac Electrophysiologist, St. Mary’s Regional Cardiac Care Centre
- Susan Dusick | President, St. Mary’s General Hospital Foundation
Complimentary entry, parking and light refreshments provided
REGISTRATION REQUIRED, SEATING IS LIMITED
This event is generously sponsored by: