Event Sponsorship Opportunities
If you are looking for a way to demonstrate leadership, create an impact and engage your target audience Event Sponsorship is the way to do it.
Every year, as part of our efforts, the Foundation hosts a diverse calendar of events held throughout Waterloo Region. Each attracts a unique audience with three objectives in mind; health education, community engagement, and fundraising in support of priority projects at St. Mary’s.
- Strategic opportunity to raise awareness, re-position or create interest in your brand, product or service.
- Showcase your leadership in creating a positive impact on the healthcare of our community.
- Tailored sponsorship packages created for you with your goals and objectives in mind.
Event Sponsorship Options*
- Heart Month educational session
- She Shares luncheon
- Fairways ‘n Friends golf tournament
- Hike for Heart
- Cornerstone donor luncheon
*Multi Event opportunities available
To learn more, please contact Cristen Brown, Special Events & Sponsorship Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-749-6918.